Electric mobility systems dominate a large part of our everyday mobility. The last few years electric mobility has also entered the area of personal transportation in the form of passenger cars, which have purely electric or hybrid propulsion systems. The multidisciplinary course Electromobility Systems offers the possibility of a sound education especially in engineering topics that are important for a future professional career in the area of electric vehicles. The demand for engineers with a high-level of understanding of the latest electro-mobility systems is immense.
The following lectures are offered:
- Fundamentals of Electrical Engineering III - Power Engineering
- Calculation of Electric Power Distribution Networks
- Dynamic Events in Energy Transportation Networks
- Introduction to Electric Mobility
- Introduction to Power Systems Technology
- Electric Driver
- Electric Railways
- Energy Storage Systems
- Electrical Power Economics
- Controlled Power Electronic Actuators
- Induction Machine Control
- Power Electronics
- Mechatronic Drive Symstems
- Renewable Electric Power Engineering
- Bachelor-Basics Internship Power Engineering
- Bachelor-Specialisation Internship Electronics
- Master Internship Power Electronics and Power Systems Technology
- Bachelor-Specialisation Seminar Electronics
- Master Seminar Power Electronics and Power Systems Technology
- Open Master-Seminar Electric Power Engineering
We always offer various topics for all types of Theses and each year of study. Feel free to ask. Find the contact here.
During the study of electrical engineering not only theoretical knowledge but also practical skills can be improved. At EneSys you will find numerous topics in the field of energy systems engineering and power mechatronics. Here you can find all information about the practical project.